MPD info

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2006
      Whew! I finally hammered out Paranoia Series 5:
      http://www.loohan.com/lps5.htm

      And it doesn't paint a pretty picture. I think about 92% of the
      high-profile people that were involved in 2001-2002 in the orgonite
      movement started by MPD victim Don Croft were MPD. This includes some
      wacky, flakey types, but also a lot of real good, effective, people.
      Including several forum members here.

      MPD victims often have suicide programs to make them harm or kill
      themselves if they start to find out. Nonetheless, i have told a
      couple of intel victims, and they seem no worse for it so far.

      There are certain things, described in my bulletin, that i can
      remotely de-activate in victims. Doesn't take long. I have already
      done several activists, and sometime today hope to go through the
      entire member list here.

      You may email me if you wish to know about yourself. We can identify
      any handler(s) if you wish.