Re: [destroy_evil] our troops

  • Harold
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 1, 2006
      I get that they´re cleaning up the radionics and psi
      stuff. They´re not in admin yet, but they´ll get
      there.

      --- loohon <dogwood57@...> wrote:

      > History in the making: there are now 800 Lyran
      > troops taking over Ft. Meade! (NSA main HQ)

      "Ramming speed!" Captain Nemo

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 1, 2006
        You think? I'd be pleasantly surprised if they stormed up into the
        bldg itself. They got MY permission :-)

        When i posted that, i didn't realize it was just the bases under the
        bldgs of these places that the Lyrans tend to move into. So far, that
        i know of.

        Still, must be disconcerting to those parasites in suits to know that
        the aliens under them are no longer the DORy ones they had.

        And yes, i get a clean vibe on Ft. Meade radionics and psi stuff at
        this time.

        --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, Harold <me_harold@...> wrote:

        > I get that they´re cleaning up the radionics and psi
        > stuff. They´re not in admin yet, but they´ll get
        > there.
        >
        > --- loohon <dogwood57@...> wrote:
        >
        > > History in the making: there are now 800 Lyran
        > > troops taking over Ft. Meade! (NSA main HQ)
        >
        > "Ramming speed!" Captain Nemo

        > http://mail.yahoo.com

      • aeg242000
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 2, 2006
          Bless them. This place needs cleaning up.

          Anita

          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 2, 2006
            Anita, You can play too. Do Dix. Harold

            http://mail.yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 2, 2006
              Ft. Dix! Damn, why didn't i think of that. I just found another deep
              base, 800', with Nordics and 5000 evil Pleidians.

              And i recently took care of 2 other deep bases very close to her. One
              had 333,333 evil Lyrans.

              New Jersey will never be the same after we get through.

              --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, Harold <me_harold@...> wrote:

              > Anita, You can play too. Do Dix. Harold
              >
              > --- aeg242000 <terra13@...> wrote:
              >
              > > Bless them. This place needs cleaning up.
              > > > Anita

              > http://mail.yahoo.com

            • aeg242000
              Message 6 of 13 , Oct 3, 2006
                I was working on the Ft. Dix the other night. Feels a lot
                cleaner now in South Jersey.

                Anita

                > Ft. Dix! Damn, why didn't i think of that. I just found another
                deep
                > base, 800', with Nordics and 5000 evil Pleidians.
                >
                > And i recently took care of 2 other deep bases very close to her.
                One
                > had 333,333 evil Lyrans.
                >
                > New Jersey will never be the same after we get through.
                >
                > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, Harold <me_harold@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Anita, You can play too. Do Dix. Harold
                > >
                > > --- aeg242000 <terra13@> wrote:
                > >
                > > > Bless them. This place needs cleaning up.

                > > http://mail.yahoo.com

              • anita grayson
                Message 7 of 13 , Oct 3, 2006
                  Loohon,
                  I went to the base today. Never did like the energy over
                  there. Do you know where the entrance is?

                  Anita

                  Message 8 of 13 , Oct 3, 2006
                    You mean the one just east of you? I don't think these deep bases have
                    entrances. I think you have to teleport in.
                    The good Lyrans are holding all these places they clean up. But
                    apparently more enemies can teleport in, anyway. So i recheck bases
                    occasionally, and clear out the repts, nords, greys, etc.
                    Just now there were a few in that base. Once they get in, they fight
                    with the Lyrans and the vortex gets DORy.

                    Probably the only thing worth doing in terms of physical gifting is
                    maybe sprinkle a bit of ash right on that intersection. Or bury a TW
                    nearby if you want to get elaborate. But i find that the longer the
                    good Lyrans hold a base or an area, the less riff-raff finds its way
                    in. So really, if i just clear it out once in a while for a few days,
                    it should be fine.

                    Message 9 of 13 , Oct 3, 2006
                      OK then, Ft Monmoth.
                      Springsteen mentioned it on his first album.

                      --- loohon <dogwood57@...> wrote:
                      > New Jersey will never be the same after we get
                      > through.

                      "Ramming speed!" Captain Nemo

                      http://mail.yahoo.com
                    • anita grayson
                      Message 10 of 13 , Oct 3, 2006
                        The one at the intersection is SW of me. East would put us
                        out in the ocean. I know where that one is. You said you found
                        2 near me. Where is the other one you found?

                        Anita

                        destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com<mailto:destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com><mailto:destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com<mailto:destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com>>,

                        Harold <me_harold@> wrote:

                        > > > Anita, You can play too. Do Dix. Harold

                        > > > http://mail.yahoo.com<http://mail.yahoo.com/><http://mail.yahoo.com/<http://mail.yahoo.com/>>

                      • anita grayson
                        Message 11 of 13 , Oct 3, 2006
                          I'm all for that. The more the better.

                          Anita

                          --- loohon <dogwood57@...<mailto:dogwood57@...>> wrote:
                          > New Jersey will never be the same after we get
                          > through.

                          "Ramming speed!" Captain Nemo

                          Message 12 of 13 , Oct 3, 2006
                            I wrote you about one that was where a county line and highway
                            intersect, remember? You got that email? I can look it up again.

                            Ah so, the one east is a different one. I got sidetracked when i found
                            the last one. Now i got to do the east one. It has bad Pleiadians,
                            etc. at 800'.
                            Then Monmouth has evil Lyrans, etc. also at 800'.

                            Sigh. Someday we'll get them all. I'll see about these 2 now.