Re: we have a new President

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 8, 2006
      Not for long, though. His end draws very nigh. Feel free to pitch in.
      He does have a clone, but i'm not too worried about that.

      Then we'll have 2 presidents die within a couple days or so of each
      other, with the world clueless.

      > from my blog:
      >
      > Guess what, we have a new Commander-in-Chief! Hastert is the president
      > now. All the top military, intel, etc. know it and will take orders
      > from him. W#2 is an excellent actor and convincing double, but has no
      > administrative powers whatsoever.
      >
      > Of course we all know the President is not at the top of the food
      > chain, either.

    • kneweyes
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 8, 2006
        Heres an interesting blog I stumbled upon, The writer uses all kinds
        of recorders and puts them through reverse speech. Also mentioned is a
        net around the earth. Here is the latest entry:

        Article from ***** **** 6th Sep
        I've been keeping a pretty low profile and doing a lot of listening on my
        various recorders and sound software. I can hear many things mostly in
        the white noise and evp. Reverse speaking will bring forth other
        information and also check to see who is telling the truth in the evp.
        This is what I have been hearing over the past 2 months. I, of course,
        can't prove any of this and so it is now just a matter of waiting to see
        events playing out. I would venture to say the within a few months, some
        or many of our top leaders will be dying. I think this will be the first
        indication that what has been happening in the Astral world is now
        beginning to filter down into this world. This physical plane is like
        walking around in a fog with lead weights in one's shoes. Things happen
        so fast on the other side and those on the other side can see us as well
        as their world. Communication is very different and thoughts manifest
        quickly. Here is what I have been hearing:

        I think everything is changing very fast on the other side and the future
        is going to be wonderful. All of the power people now are clones and hate
        being clones (with a few possible exceptions). I hear the clones speak
        about it in reverse and I hear the lizards talking about the clones all
        the time.
        I don't see death and destruction although I did before. I don't see the
        human race suffering like it has been. Most of those who participated in
        the greed, war and deceptions have been killed by their own reptilian
        masters. There were many killed who didn't really "deserve" it. Laura
        Bush says in reverse that she was a good wife and didn't do anything to
        deserve the horror of that May night when the reptilians tortured and
        killed their servants before the top eschelon reptilians left this planet.
        I believe her daughters were also killed. This isn't really about true
        justice. Little children were regularly tortured and killed, so the line
        between good, evil, right, wrong, and justice is very blurry.

        The war is now almost over and the good guys are winning. The One will
        speak to each person in their minds and hearts. The net will start to come
        down once the war has been won. I see this happening within months.

        I also heard that the demon race is not part of the reptilian race. They
        came from a distant place and were removed from their own planet because
        they turned out to be so evil. Their home world, which the One just
        destroyed, was called Stathos. (This is the way I heard it pronounced.)
        They populated themselves and killed off any that were not evil. Since
        they were very psychic, but had no genetic or mathematical skills, they
        took over the reptilian race probably millions of years ago. The
        reptilians are masters of genetics, mathematics, astronomy, architecture
        (think of the pyramids). They corrupted the reptilian race and gave them
        the addiction to blood, rape, and eating flesh even in the astral. (Astral
        is nearly identical to the physical but time is different.)

        The reptilians killed off their more spiritually evolved members and then
        began to prey on other planets as the front men for the demons. The grays
        were one of the first to be overtaken in their home world and the cloning
        of the grays began.

        The grays then became the "front men" for the reptilians. They went on to
        foul Sirius and many Sirians were killed, many escaped into the Pleiades
        and many are here on earth.

        Earth was then taken over and the net thrown around the planet. The
        reptilians were making forays into the Pleaides and this was the next
        place to be over run. Once the planet is sucked dry, plans were to move
        onto another place.

        The One could not help out much because His power needed to be directed.
        If He started blasting away, many innocent people and other worlds would
        have been destroyed. He needed those of us who were waking up on this
        world as well as Pleiadians and sirians to direct the power. Without the
        "inside" force, it could have been catastrophic for other worlds and other
        races.

        The demon world is gone. The demons have been virtually wiped out with a
        few stragglers. The reptilians are also mostly gone. Their home world in
        Orion was also destroyed.

        There are a select few reptilians who have been taken to another world
        who wanted to rebuild their true society in the old ways. They asked the
        One to help them. They were released from their addictions to
        bloodletting and the One is now allowing them to rebuild their own
        original society again. They will not be allowed off of that planet and
        will have to prove themselves, but I have heard them speaking and they
        are very excited and grateful to be allowed to recapture the greatness
        that was once the reptilian race before it was devolved by the demons.

        The clones will also have the opportunity to have a real life. They will
        die in the near future and will be given the opportunity to reincarnate
        somewhere to start their own unique journeys. They hate the demons and
        reptilians but are acting out their roles so they wont be boiled alive.
        They live in terror. I hear this all the time in reverse and also from
        the reptilians.

        I've heard that clone Bush is really sick and they are keeping the clone
        going with pills. The reptilians were talking about the shock when this
        clone dies and others start dying suddenly. They don't know what to do
        now. They have no where to go and no way to escape. They turned down the
        offer to go with the "rebuilding" reptilians because they were clinging to
        their addictions and hoped to somehow take back this planet. That is not
        happening.

        This may all sound like fiction and I understand that myself, but I listen
        and hear all of these things. I see the world being in for some shocks
        and then a true return to life here the way it was originally supposed to
        be ie free energy, no money, time to enjoy life, exploration of other
        worlds, meeting our friendly neighbors, learning about our true history,
        getting rid of addictions, no war, no famine, no pollution and the list
        can go on and on.

        The human race has been battered enough. The One is not interested in
        battering it any more. There is no need for any kind of retribution. This
        planet and the people have suffered enough. The future will be for
        healing, rebuilding and especially getting to know the One who has been
        suffering along with this planet. He is ecstatic at the release of Earth
        and I have heard that He is the most loving Being one can imagine.

        I listen for hours every day. This is what I have been hearing and more.
        Love,
        *****
        more here:
        http://evpreversespeaking2.blogspot.com/

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 9, 2006
          There is a lot of truth here, but also a lot of BS, IMO.

          --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "kneweyes" <mscrumblebee@...> wrote:

> [...]
          >
          > I listen for hours every day. This is what I have been hearing and more.
          > Love,
          > *****
          > more here:
          > http://evpreversespeaking2.blogspot.com/

          > > Not for long, though. His end draws very nigh. Feel free to pitch in.
          > > He does have a clone, but i'm not too worried about that.
          > >
          > > Then we'll have 2 presidents die within a couple days or so of each
          > > other, with the world clueless.

          > > > from my blog:
          > > >
          > > > Guess what, we have a new Commander-in-Chief! Hastert is the
          president
          > > > now. All the top military, intel, etc. know it and will take orders
          > > > from him. W#2 is an excellent actor and convincing double, but
          has no
          > > > administrative powers whatsoever.
          > > >
          > > > Of course we all know the President is not at the top of the food

        • kneweyes
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 10, 2006
            Yes, alot of this does ring true in my heart.
            She also states in the archives, that they know she is listening so
            they purposely put out disinfo at times.
            What she is interested in is the consistancy of certain topics that
            keep coming up in her own and in others reversal studies over the long
            haul.