we have a new President

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 7, 2006
      from my blog:

      Guess what, we have a new Commander-in-Chief! Hastert is the president
      now. All the top military, intel, etc. know it and will take orders
      from him. W#2 is an excellent actor and convincing double, but has no
      administrative powers whatsoever.

      Of course we all know the President is not at the top of the food
      chain, either.
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 8, 2006
        Not for long, though. His end draws very nigh. Feel free to pitch in.
        He does have a clone, but i'm not too worried about that.

        Then we'll have 2 presidents die within a couple days or so of each
        other, with the world clueless.

        > from my blog:
        >
        > Guess what, we have a new Commander-in-Chief! Hastert is the president
        > now. All the top military, intel, etc. know it and will take orders
        > from him. W#2 is an excellent actor and convincing double, but has no
        > administrative powers whatsoever.
        >
        > Of course we all know the President is not at the top of the food
        > chain, either.

      • kneweyes
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 8, 2006
          Heres an interesting blog I stumbled upon, The writer uses all kinds
          of recorders and puts them through reverse speech. Also mentioned is a
          net around the earth. Here is the latest entry:

          Article from ***** **** 6th Sep
          I've been keeping a pretty low profile and doing a lot of listening on my
          various recorders and sound software. I can hear many things mostly in
          the white noise and evp. Reverse speaking will bring forth other
          information and also check to see who is telling the truth in the evp.
          This is what I have been hearing over the past 2 months. I, of course,
          can't prove any of this and so it is now just a matter of waiting to see
          events playing out. I would venture to say the within a few months, some
          or many of our top leaders will be dying. I think this will be the first
          indication that what has been happening in the Astral world is now
          beginning to filter down into this world. This physical plane is like
          walking around in a fog with lead weights in one's shoes. Things happen
          so fast on the other side and those on the other side can see us as well
          as their world. Communication is very different and thoughts manifest
          quickly. Here is what I have been hearing:

          I think everything is changing very fast on the other side and the future
          is going to be wonderful. All of the power people now are clones and hate
          being clones (with a few possible exceptions). I hear the clones speak
          about it in reverse and I hear the lizards talking about the clones all
          the time.
          I don't see death and destruction although I did before. I don't see the
          human race suffering like it has been. Most of those who participated in
          the greed, war and deceptions have been killed by their own reptilian
          masters. There were many killed who didn't really "deserve" it. Laura
          Bush says in reverse that she was a good wife and didn't do anything to
          deserve the horror of that May night when the reptilians tortured and
          killed their servants before the top eschelon reptilians left this planet.
          I believe her daughters were also killed. This isn't really about true
          justice. Little children were regularly tortured and killed, so the line
          between good, evil, right, wrong, and justice is very blurry.

          The war is now almost over and the good guys are winning. The One will
          speak to each person in their minds and hearts. The net will start to come
          down once the war has been won. I see this happening within months.

          I also heard that the demon race is not part of the reptilian race. They
          came from a distant place and were removed from their own planet because
          they turned out to be so evil. Their home world, which the One just
          destroyed, was called Stathos. (This is the way I heard it pronounced.)
          They populated themselves and killed off any that were not evil. Since
          they were very psychic, but had no genetic or mathematical skills, they
          took over the reptilian race probably millions of years ago. The
          reptilians are masters of genetics, mathematics, astronomy, architecture
          (think of the pyramids). They corrupted the reptilian race and gave them
          the addiction to blood, rape, and eating flesh even in the astral. (Astral
          is nearly identical to the physical but time is different.)

          The reptilians killed off their more spiritually evolved members and then
          began to prey on other planets as the front men for the demons. The grays
          were one of the first to be overtaken in their home world and the cloning
          of the grays began.

          The grays then became the "front men" for the reptilians. They went on to
          foul Sirius and many Sirians were killed, many escaped into the Pleiades
          and many are here on earth.

          Earth was then taken over and the net thrown around the planet. The
          reptilians were making forays into the Pleaides and this was the next
          place to be over run. Once the planet is sucked dry, plans were to move
          onto another place.

          The One could not help out much because His power needed to be directed.
          If He started blasting away, many innocent people and other worlds would
          have been destroyed. He needed those of us who were waking up on this
          world as well as Pleiadians and sirians to direct the power. Without the
          "inside" force, it could have been catastrophic for other worlds and other
          races.

          The demon world is gone. The demons have been virtually wiped out with a
          few stragglers. The reptilians are also mostly gone. Their home world in
          Orion was also destroyed.

          There are a select few reptilians who have been taken to another world
          who wanted to rebuild their true society in the old ways. They asked the
          One to help them. They were released from their addictions to
          bloodletting and the One is now allowing them to rebuild their own
          original society again. They will not be allowed off of that planet and
          will have to prove themselves, but I have heard them speaking and they
          are very excited and grateful to be allowed to recapture the greatness
          that was once the reptilian race before it was devolved by the demons.

          The clones will also have the opportunity to have a real life. They will
          die in the near future and will be given the opportunity to reincarnate
          somewhere to start their own unique journeys. They hate the demons and
          reptilians but are acting out their roles so they wont be boiled alive.
          They live in terror. I hear this all the time in reverse and also from
          the reptilians.

          I've heard that clone Bush is really sick and they are keeping the clone
          going with pills. The reptilians were talking about the shock when this
          clone dies and others start dying suddenly. They don't know what to do
          now. They have no where to go and no way to escape. They turned down the
          offer to go with the "rebuilding" reptilians because they were clinging to
          their addictions and hoped to somehow take back this planet. That is not
          happening.

          This may all sound like fiction and I understand that myself, but I listen
          and hear all of these things. I see the world being in for some shocks
          and then a true return to life here the way it was originally supposed to
          be ie free energy, no money, time to enjoy life, exploration of other
          worlds, meeting our friendly neighbors, learning about our true history,
          getting rid of addictions, no war, no famine, no pollution and the list
          can go on and on.

          The human race has been battered enough. The One is not interested in
          battering it any more. There is no need for any kind of retribution. This
          planet and the people have suffered enough. The future will be for
          healing, rebuilding and especially getting to know the One who has been
          suffering along with this planet. He is ecstatic at the release of Earth
          and I have heard that He is the most loving Being one can imagine.

          I listen for hours every day. This is what I have been hearing and more.
          Love,
          *****
          more here:
          http://evpreversespeaking2.blogspot.com/

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 9, 2006
            There is a lot of truth here, but also a lot of BS, IMO.

            --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "kneweyes" <mscrumblebee@...> wrote:

> [...]
            >
            > I listen for hours every day. This is what I have been hearing and more.
            > Love,
            > *****
            > more here:
            > http://evpreversespeaking2.blogspot.com/

            > > Not for long, though. His end draws very nigh. Feel free to pitch in.
            > > He does have a clone, but i'm not too worried about that.
            > >
            > > Then we'll have 2 presidents die within a couple days or so of each
            > > other, with the world clueless.

            > > > from my blog:
            > > >
            > > > Guess what, we have a new Commander-in-Chief! Hastert is the
            president
            > > > now. All the top military, intel, etc. know it and will take orders
            > > > from him. W#2 is an excellent actor and convincing double, but
            has no
            > > > administrative powers whatsoever.
            > > >
            > > > Of course we all know the President is not at the top of the food

          • kneweyes
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 10, 2006
              Yes, alot of this does ring true in my heart.
              She also states in the archives, that they know she is listening so
              they purposely put out disinfo at times.
              What she is interested in is the consistancy of certain topics that
              keep coming up in her own and in others reversal studies over the long
              haul.