Coming soon to a CB near you

  • Rick Moors
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 4 2:08 PM
      Loohon, I tried to send a pic of this chopper to both your email addys and both bounced back. I'm copying this message I posted over at my group for
      the members info and/or action. Some real confirmation on the volume thing.

      Sending this out to you all to see if any of you have been buzzed by
      this same chopper. All shiny and yellow like a kid's toy. We got
      blasted this morning by about 50 planes non-stop. I was in the yard
      dissipating the CTs quite effectively via the "Platteter method" - first
      time I was really on a roll, nothing sticking, and the clear spot once
      again forming a cylindrical shape miles across directly above my CB.
      You can see one of the chemtrails in the photo I was working on
      vanishing in front of your eyes.

      These assholes in the yellow chopper, which was an extremely noisy one
      by the way, showed up and just sat over my house. I went out and
      flipped them off of course and after a few minutes they split. I
      figured they were tracking the position of my CB, so I moved it. As
      soon as I moved it they came back and hovered right overhead again.
      They split, I moved it again and they came back again. The whole thing
      happened 3 times, pretty comical actually.

      Anyway, just wanted to alert every one who has a CB or who has set up a
      volume - this was an unmistakeable confirmation. I also wanted to
      enlist the help of anyone who was interested to encourage these pilots
      and the ones who sent them to "do the right thing" by whatever methods
      you deem acceptable. I will of course reciprocate if any of you find
      yourselves the objects of similar attention.

      Thanks and hope to see most of you on the 19th for the meeting and the 23rd at
      the rally.

      Rick
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 4 2:29 PM
        Haven't noted a chopper over my place in a while, Rick.

        That one had a nasty, powerful transmitter on it.

        Be sure to send POR balls into transmitters of any flying vehicles
        that come to you attention. It seems only a few private small planes
        and maybe choppers don't have them.

        I'll go after the idiots later.

        --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Moors" <rick@...> wrote:

        > Loohon, I tried to send a pic of this chopper to both your email
        addys and both bounced back. I'm copying this message I posted over
        at my group for
        > the members info and/or action. Some real confirmation on the
        volume thing.

        > Sending this out to you all to see if any of you have been buzzed by
        > this same chopper. All shiny and yellow like a kid's toy. We got
        > blasted this morning by about 50 planes non-stop. I was in the yard
        > dissipating the CTs quite effectively via the "Platteter method" - first
        > time I was really on a roll, nothing sticking, and the clear spot once
        > again forming a cylindrical shape miles across directly above my CB.
        > You can see one of the chemtrails in the photo I was working on
        > vanishing in front of your eyes.
        >
        > These assholes in the yellow chopper, which was an extremely noisy one
        > by the way, showed up and just sat over my house. I went out and
        > flipped them off of course and after a few minutes they split. I
        > figured they were tracking the position of my CB, so I moved it. As
        > soon as I moved it they came back and hovered right overhead again.
        > They split, I moved it again and they came back again. The whole thing
        > happened 3 times, pretty comical actually.
        >
        > Anyway, just wanted to alert every one who has a CB or who has set up a
        > volume - this was an unmistakeable confirmation. I also wanted to
        > enlist the help of anyone who was interested to encourage these pilots
        > and the ones who sent them to "do the right thing" by whatever methods
        > you deem acceptable. I will of course reciprocate if any of you find
        > yourselves the objects of similar attention.
        >
        > Thanks and hope to see most of you on the 19th for the meeting and
        the 23rd at
        > the rally.
        >
        > Rick

      • Rick Moors
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 4 2:48 PM
          Thanks, Loohon. My volume is currently being re-stocked with just such POR balls. I'm also wondering what effect an etheric version of a 10 pound
          flying neodymium magnet would have on their on board computers. We'll find out.

          Rick
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 4 2:52 PM
            Yeah, do hit any software with whatever, as well as freq-generating
            hardware.

            --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Moors" <rick@...> wrote:

            > Thanks, Loohon. My volume is currently being re-stocked with just
            such POR balls. I'm also wondering what effect an etheric version of
            a 10 pound
            > flying neodymium magnet would have on their on board computers.
            We'll find out.

            > Rick

          • Harold
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 6 4:11 PM
              Yes on the yellow chopper; first saw him a year or so ago. I showed him
              his I.Q. ;-) I think they fly out of Jefferson County AP, halfway
              between Boulder-Denver. Yes he's kind of noisy, but I picked up on his
              vibe before the sound got me. Harold
            • Rick Moors
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 6 10:38 PM
                >> I think they fly out of Jefferson County AP, halfway
                > between Boulder-Denver.<<

                They must have opened a franchise in Southern California or he was way out of his neighborhood. I'd like to convince them that they have a dim future
                in this neck of the woods.

                Rick
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 7 6:39 AM
                  My impression is that it is mainly just 2 guys that need to be
                  addressed on this, and they have been mellowed out quite a bit
                  already. Got them yesterday.
                  Of course there is always a heirarchy. I sent something to their
                  bosses upline for 4 levels just now, but these did not feel that
                  strong. I guess they'd already been nailed.

                  And the hardware has been sweetened up.
                  If you become aware of more such misbehavior, we can discipline them
                  some more.

                  --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Moors" <rick@...> wrote:

                  > >> I think they fly out of Jefferson County AP, halfway
                  > > between Boulder-Denver.<<
                  >
                  > They must have opened a franchise in Southern California or he was
                  way out of his neighborhood. I'd like to convince them that they have
                  a dim future
                  > in this neck of the woods.
                  >
                  > Rick

                • Rick Moors
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 7 9:35 AM
                    Muchas Gracias, Loohon. Robert got the same thing, a guy named Doug and a skinny guy named Ricky. He also "discouraged" them.

                    I appreciate all the support y'all.

                    Rick