Re: ass-ended masters, Reiki

  • Archie Mitchell
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 3, 2006
      It's just my method for using the Gozdzik charged crystals.

      Whenever I want to charge something, I mentally connect it to the
      Matrix, which is the totality of charged Crystals.

      I usually run through a little verbal sing-song that I've developed
      for myself, but focused intent is all that is necessary.

      For removing the KR, as I recall I just connected myself,
      just like I would have done for a distant object,and directed
      the Matrix to remove all traces of the KR imprint and programming.

      I also directed it to remove the emplaced ethereal diamond. I also
      had to remove the Tachyon and Gold Reikis as well, I think.

      Then I strengthened my aura with the charge, and directed it to
      remove any attachments to my aura. And I also directed the charge
      to make me impervious to any reattachment from that source.

      A few days later I went through the procedure to connect myself
      and emplaced my own ethereal diamond (just by telling the Matrix to do
      it) in order to facilitate connection when I wasn't carrying a
      crystal or device with me.

      Archie

      --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "sittingtaoist"
      <sittingtaoist@...> wrote:

      > Hi Archie, you refer to a procedure, that I do not know. How do you
      > connect to this Crystalline Matrix?
      >
      > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "Archie Mitchell" <aarchieb@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > When I flushed it outta my system, I used the Crystalline
      > > Matrix. First I went through the procedure I use to charge things,
      > > connecting them to the matrix, but I did it to myself, then I just
      > > told it to remove all programming associated with the Reiki, and
      > > remove the ethereal crystal in my head (which I replaced with one
      > > of my own.)
      > >
      > > I regularly connect to the matrix and flush negativities I might
      > > have accumulated out of my aura, now. Loohan's spiders and wolves
      > > can be similar in function to the backdoor virus that is
      Kundalini
      > > Reiki.
      > >
      > > Sometimes I'll emplace something between myself and a source
      > > of negativity, like a Tchyon Healing Star. I'll upload one into
      > > the photos section.
      > >
      > > Archie
      > >

      > > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "sittingtaoist"
      > > <sittingtaoist@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I posted this on the CB board this Monday, but nobody seemed to
      > > notice.
      > > >
      > > > --SNIP
      > > > Applied for the kundalini reiki attunements just before the
      > > discussion
      > > > about the downside of this matter started on this board.
      > > >
      > > > When the attunements started, I was rather sceptical about
      them, and
      > > > made sure to have my PW going, programmed to create a shield
      against
      > > > malevolent influences etc. Nevertheless, during the first
      > > attunement I
      > > > faintly perceived the room filled with grey presences.
      > > >
      > > > Attunements started Aug. 3, 2005, and ended Sep. 4, 2005.
      > > >
      > > > About Oct. 8, 2005, was the first time that one of my charged
      > > objects
      > > > became DORy
      > > > --SNIP
      > > >
      > > > Loohan, how did you cut your kundalini reiki connection?
      > > >
      > > > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "loohon" <dogwood57@>

      > > intentioned
      > > and

      > > something
      > > Stu's
      > > posting on
      > > very
      Reiki
      > > way
      > > where
      > > dollars
      Now
      Takata
      > > in
      > > human.
      Got
      > > me to
      > > HA !!
      > > surrender to
      > > in the
      Takata
      > > that
      > > that the
      > > attunement

      > > supposedly
      > > crown

      > > who
      > > who
      > > earliest

      > > though i've
      > > GWB
      > > unlike

      > > <whizbang_10@>

      > > ascended
      > > that
      > > friends
      > > course
      It
      > > seems
      > > have
      Reiki
      > > set foot
      > > sort
      > > all
      > > what Dr.
      > > needed to
      > > attunements into
      > > Brotherhood
      The
      > > numerous
      > > into
      > > nowadays
      Reiki
      > > involved
      > > times in
      > > He
      > > on ego
      > > trapping
      > > going.
      > > find our
      > > of that
      > > opposite
      Worshipful

      > > rant
      > > want to
      > > people

      > > about the
      > > will

      > > the new-

      Reiki
      > > fact he
      > > sincere).
      > > have

      > > Became a
      > > These all
      > > out

      > > a few
      > > THAT
      > > ones

      > > Archie
      > > everything
      > > used, some
      > > Hoomi.
      > > another
      Hoomi.

      > > too.

      > > warrior
      > > Kumara,

      Wildwest,

      http://www.sanandaseagles.com/pages/waterbook_links.html

      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 13, 2006
        I just wanted to add to this old thread.
        My attention was recently attracted to a style of Reiki available to
        Westerners that is NOT hooked in to the dark side.

        http://www.reikitummo.org/

        I know nothing about it except that it seems quite clean.