Re: Loohan has gone bonkers

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 25, 2006
      --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "Whizbang" <whizbang_10@...> wrote:

      > Listen Loohan, who is flaming who here with the name calling? You
      > started the name calling. You've got your back all up because someone
      > disagrees with you.

      -----Au contraire. I don't mind if people disagree with me. But please
      do so coherently if you want to do it on my forum.
      Truth is constructive, whether or mot it flatters my ego. In the past
      you have set me straight about Reiki, and when i falsely fingered
      Mokoosh. The latter made me discover that it was Greys messing with my
      dowsing, and making me accuse several innocents. I appreciate that.

      What i did was publicly apologize to those people, eat crow, and make
      war on the greys. That's what i do when i find i have been wrong. That
      is my style, and my actions speak louder than your false words.

      But you are plain flat wrong on a lot of things: Rebecca, orbs, Neil.
      You are convinced of your rightness. You are entitled to your views.
      What has irked me is your arrogant, insulting tone.

      > Of course I suppose you prefer to have forum
      > members who agree with you all the time. And LISTEN, you know damn
      > well that on those tests that you asked me to give you, that you did
      > no better than what would be expected if you simply drew names out of
      > a hat to decide who were agents.

      -----Yes, i have copped to that a long time ago. But this is the 3rd
      time that you have evaded the issue that you knew all along that i did
      no better on inanimate objects on those tests.
      Why are you constantly evading, whereas i am constantly confronting?

      If those tests were a reflection of my real-life ability, i would have
      no dowsing ability whatsoever. If that's what you want to believe, so
      be it.

      > And I disagree with you about Neil
      > Young. He is not damn satanist.

      ---- Oh, Neil has a website saying what a nice guy he is. A nice guy
      wouldn't lie, would he now? Get used to it. Mother Theresa, Dalai
      Lama, Sai Baba, Gandhi, Rigoberta Menchu, and many other "do-gooders"
      are/were darkside phonies. Heh-heh, Bono also comes to mind.

      >Try using your inner self / your
      > heart to sus people out instead of that dowsing finger. You claim to
      > be energy sensitive, but you are not if you can't pick up vibes
      > without the use of your finger.

      ---So you say.

      > If you had any intelligence as you say I don't have, you would
      > understand that. But naw, your ego is in the way. Speaking of egos,
      > do you think Al Gray appreciates you scumming his posts on Rick's
      > forum .... telling him that you polished up his trip for him? Lordy!
      > You make it out like you are better than the rest of us and have this
      > greater power.

      ------Well, if Al has a problem with it, he can tell me himself. As a
      matter of fact, i DO have a higher power. If it weren't for me, the
      enemy would still have all ash, orgonite, etc. working strongly for
      them. Ash is of value, but does not really shut towers down. Because
      DOR levels are so low now, ash will largely contain the feeble output.

      But those towers he did still had DOR, demons, spells, and other
      factors i am able to cleanly remove. And when i kill a transmitter
      lately, it usually pretty much stays dead. Depending on how badly they
      want to devote their limited resources to getting it going again, e.g.
      HAARP.

      And i invite people to contact me about transmitters they want
      neutralized. No need to knock yourself out to get access to remote
      towers, when i can do a better job in a couple minutes from here.

      If someone posts on a public forum about a target, that ruins that
      target as an evaluation datum. I mean, if i mention something here or
      on my blog, i find that soon other people are smacking it hard. This
      is good! But i also know that any improvements in the situation are at
      least partly due to the work of others.

      Similarly, Al posted about the Butte County stuff. So i did quite a
      bit of very effective work on that rat's nest of black magicians. And
      posted about Butte County here too. So i'm sure that many people here
      and at Rick's forum also helped.
      Later Al posted that the situation had improved some there, and fully
      credited mud-balls for the change.
      Well, whatever. Al's a good guy and does a lot of good stuff.

      So what is your explanation for the fact that i have repeatedly
      conspicuously disagreed with NOAA's predictions about hurricanes, and
      been right? Coincidence?
      Once again i will go on record as predicting that engineered
      hurricanes are pretty much a thing of the past. We may get a hurricane
      or 2, but they won't be very frightful. From here on out.
      And droughts are going to continue to fade away. Mark my words.

      >Get real, will ya? As far as proving yourself with me
      > in helping. Maybe so, maybe not .... I'll give you some credit, just
      > as I would for anyone sending good energy, but I believe I also
      > played a major part in improving my situation.

      -----Sure. But there ar also countless times i did for you what no-one
      else apparently can. I drained loads of vicious micro-critters and
      capsules out of you repeatedly, and many others, including Al, Rick,
      Robert, Toni, MaryK, as well as Tim Rifat and members of this forum.
      One can sort of see whom the enemy considers important by the amount
      of these they got. Rick and Al are real important, and you were
      surprisingly important.
      And now, thanks to my hard work no-one is getting hit with these
      anymore, even me. And largely thanks to me, they are not getting hit
      with tons of other past horrors, including such things as the
      tunnelers, underground transmitters, weather-ships, DOR crystals,
      insectile demons, satellites, etc. Or at leat not getting hit with DOR
      from these things.

      > If being a member of this forum means having to agree with everything
      > the Lordly Loohan's ego says is true, than I will remove myself as a
      > member or you can kick me out. I don't give a shit.

      -----You are welcome to remove yourself. You can make your
      knowingly-false statement elsewhere.
      Anybody is invited to disagree with me. You have been right a couple
      times in the past on important issues you disagreed with me on. I
      never had a problem admitting that, as you are quite aware.

      > > Once again, Whiz, you are acting MUCH stupider than you could
      > possibly
      > > be. Why, i wonder?
      > >
      > > Please cease attempting to gloss over the point i made in my
      > previous
      > > message. Read my lips:
      > >
      > > YOU KNEW DAMN WELL THAT I DID NOT ONE BIT BETTER IN THOSE TESTS WHEN
      > > INANIMATE OBJECTS WERE INVOLVED.
      > >
      > > And if you have any intelligence at all, you know that in real life
      > > have repeatedly proven myself when helping you.
      > >
      > > You know damn well that it is the nature of those tests that made me
      > > fail, not whether it was people or objects.
      > >

      > > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "Whizbang" <whizbang_10@>
      > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > DOR targets on a map like reactors, towers etc. You certainly are
      > no
      > > > damn good at people. You failed at the blind tests I gave you.
      > And
      > > > that was the inanimate objects test as well as the people tests.
      > And
      > > > we did numerous people tests. Remember? Crap! You even nailed
      > Harold
      > > > as an agent in those tests. What do you think Harold has to say
      > about
      > > > that? HA HA HA !!! What riot, I just don't put much faith in your
      > > > dowsing since those tests. And I don't know why other people
      > still do.

    • kneweyes
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 25, 2006
        just want to add here that I have NO doubts that what Loohan did to
        help me worked.
        Not a shadow of a doubt.
        Also, that first test I laid out for him,, he did real well on,
        getting over 70% correct out of 10 or more items, on the first try.
        My place and stuff and self WAS full of negative energy back then so
        it was quite a feat for him to get that many correct ,,, right off the
        bat.
        It was the re-trying to shoot for 100% with that many items that
        tripped him up , along with my corrupting whatever I touched back then.

        If it weren't for that test, we would have never found out about the
        corrupting touch affliction, and then taken measures to clear it up.
        There is a world of difference in my world after Loohan weilded his
        crystals for my benefit, and you can take that to the bank :)
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 2, 2006
          Sure, but keep in mind i don't claim to be omniscient. I can only
          detect significant differences in energy. If you want to ask me where
          ________ buried some loot, well, unless that loot has a lot of strong
          POR or DOR, i'm not likely to find it.

          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 2, 2006
            On 2nd thought, it is possible i could locate anything i wanted,
            merely by using my intent to send real strong orgone devices to
            wherever the item is, then dowsing the location of the orgone devices.

            I'll have to cogitate on the ramifications a little... heh-heh-heh

            Don't expect me to tell you where the loot is, though.

            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 4, 2006
              It is conceivable i could still find it IF at least one of the beings
              involved had real bad energy.
              I think i could if it was something that had happened to me, say in a
              past life.