Re: Tim Rifat flips out

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 9, 2006
      Although i did not notice (wasn't monitoring) it right away, dowsing
      backwards i got that the corruption kicked in June 5.
      Sounds like you picked up on it a lot quicker than i did.

      However, the corrupt energies depend on the power of a few Nordics,
      which, though i apparently have them imprisoned, can still exert undue
      influence. I have been shredding them constantly with at least some
      items for a long time. Also i had a friend who is a heavy hitter help
      me some. Nonetheless, one of these, the Master Green Nordic Sorceror,
      keeps coming back to life if i don't ride him hard all the time.
      Unusually powerful.
      There is also a lesser blue sorceror less-prominently and
      less-powerfully involved, as well as numerous other weaker Nordics.

      I do have them neutralized all the time lately, though. Which means
      that any corrupt Rifat crystals are, meanwhile, functionally clean as
      far as i can tell. I use mine non-stop.

      I apologize to those people who purchased his products on my
      recommendation. But go ahead and use them.

      The symptoms i got when the corruption kicked in was an uncomfortable
      feeling, insomnia, and generalized aching and spasticity in the lower
      half of my body.

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 10, 2006
        Yep, a lot of people would be screwed right now if i weren't shredding
        the Nordics corrupting their crystals. It seems i do a lot of patching
        up of Tim's mistakes. More on that soon.
        Try wearing the products now, and let meknow if you notice anything bad.

        I didn't know Steven was heavily into Rifat's stuff. I'd heard he had
        an old BTRI from before the time Tim started making BPCs.
        Gerard is still dead. He has not renewed the Goetia spells i removed
        from his scarab rings some time ago, nor attacked a soul since i
        killed him. Imposters are posing as him.

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 12, 2006
          Yeah, this is weird. I definitely caught and shredded something, but
          am at a loss what it is. I even went over to Tim's site and checked
          the various demon types he lists under anti-demon PCs. I'm stumped.

          The necklace feels clean for now.
          I do not know that the anti-curse PC is necessarily without
          corruption. But if not, the offending Nordics must be among the ones i
          was already shredding.

          I notice no ill effect or bad vibe from my Rifat crystals so long as i
          keep the offending Nordics on ice.

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 13, 2006
            Have you considered asking for a refund? Tim does not condone the
            selling of crystals which contain demons:

            http://www.rvscience.com/tim_rifat_counterfeit_intellectual_property_theft_warnings_files/warning_one.htm

            3/ He is protected by either/and the British or American Secret Police
            to act as a patsy to sell crystals which can make you ill and get you
            possessed with Demons

            4/ With the British government protecting him by stealthing his site
            he can sell crystals that have within them Moslem Demons, his Jinn set
            and Zionist Demons, the Goetia. This serves the Sanhedrin black
            occultists who want people possessed if they wish to break free from
            the ADR.

            Be warned never buy a Demon possessed PC from possessed criminals.

            Tim also has strong views about conmen who don't give refunds:
            http://www.psychotronicgenerators.com/email_to_tim_rifat.htm
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 13, 2006
              His products should be immune to such things.
              I'm sure he's not deliberately putting exotic demons into his
              products. I think he does deliberately program Pulsar (Nordic)
              energies into some of his products, but the Nordics have him so
              bamboozled that he doesn't notice the extra stuff they do.

              I'm not able to dowse such details right now, but i'm pretty sure the
              Nordics stuck this whatever-it-is in there.

              I can't imagine his crystals being vulnerable to possession generally.