Re: Nasty Storms

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 28, 2006
      For some time now, HAARP has been near-dead in terms of DOR production. I check it and
      polish it up (all weather mod transmitters) often.

      It has been a long time since i have seen the truly striated, corrugated HAARP clouds. I
      don't know about the rest of you. I do often see a bit of that action, but nothing like the
      old days (see some of the pics on my site).

      Furthermore, all their weather-mod "UFOs" are toast. So i fail to see how they can manifest
      a HAARP storm. Not with DOR, that's for sure, and i doubt the freqs do much without the
      demon DOR riding on them.

      Look at the "hurricane season" for proof. Exactly as i predicted, and exactly counter to
      what NOAA predicted. The hurricanes die before they get close to land.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 29, 2006
        Like just now HAARP was slightly active. They had brought in some new hardware and a
        new person for me to process.
        Am sweetening up the scene now. I did see some partially-herringbone type clouds today.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 31, 2006
          Great sports, those NOAA guys. Yesterday they demonstrated that they could muster up
          some half-decent herringbone chemclouds right in my face. Not as dramatic as some of
          those of yore, but still jarringly obvious.

          And with virtually no DOR. Oh, there was some minor stuff at HAARP and other places.

          Anyway, as a sort of applause, i am devoting more resources to shredding NOAA execs, their
          covens, rituals, spells.
          The squid situation seems to be much more under control now, so i am able to get back to
          other targets.