Re: Arrrrgh! Yahoo has "upgraded" their Groups web format again!

  • sittingtaoist
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 18, 2013
      This plugin is for the Firefox browser only.

      Works fine for me in both Ubuntu and Windows7.

      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 22, 2013

        After a routine Ubuntu update, the plugin quit working and disappeared from plugin menu. I reinstalled it, but after re-starting, it disappeared again.

        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 24, 2013

          This plugin does not work anymore.

          http://wiki.modplugin.org/Main_Page