RE: Re: Arrrrgh! Yahoo has "upgraded" their Groups web format again!

    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 15, 2013

       I see loohan not ur email at all my question is where are the folders for data and pictures ect?

      --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, <destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Thanks! Seems to work for me.
      BTW i also noticed that in the screwy new format, i am not identified as loohon but by my hotmail address... weird.

      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 16, 2013

         Yes it's like trying to hack an operating system that you have no instructions that came with operating systems.

        Just a joy hammering the links all over the web page.

        only wish I could gift the programmer's manager that made this possible.

        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 17, 2013
          The plugin is working fine for me in Ubuntu so far.
        • sittingtaoist
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 18, 2013
            This plugin is for the Firefox browser only.

            Works fine for me in both Ubuntu and Windows7.

            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 22, 2013

              After a routine Ubuntu update, the plugin quit working and disappeared from plugin menu. I reinstalled it, but after re-starting, it disappeared again.

              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 24, 2013

                This plugin does not work anymore.

                http://wiki.modplugin.org/Main_Page