loohan.com down

    Message 1 of 20 , Aug 2, 2013
      yes, yes, i am aware of it.

      I actually switched web hosts this morning in part because my site was inexplicably down.

      Then after a bunch of hassle got things ironed out so that my site was on the new host and i could edit it there.

      Things were fine for a brief period, but now my site is down again with the new host! I have written them.
    • derka10010111011
      Message 2 of 20 , Aug 2, 2013

        > yes, yes, i am aware of it.
        >
        > I actually switched web hosts this morning in part because my site was inexplicably down.
        >
        > Then after a bunch of hassle got things ironed out so that my site was on the new host and i could edit it there.
        >
        > Things were fine for a brief period, but now my site is down again with the new host! I have written them.

        I discovered your site literally 2 days ago, and read intensely for several hours; now this?!?! Seems like too much of a coincidence to be a coincidence
        Message 3 of 20 , Aug 2, 2013
          DNS issues. Should be normalized soon.
          Even the IP # doesn't work for some reason:
          http://66.96.147.110/

          Message 4 of 20 , Aug 2, 2013
            Now my site comes up crisply for me on a browser, but i still can't upload to it.
            I think we've been making progress against the demons in Abell 2218. At least, everything feels lighter to me today.

            Message 5 of 20 , Aug 3, 2013
              And now it's reversed. Can't access site from browser. I can access my domain with FTP, but my entire site has disappeared therefrom. I do have a backup, tho.

              Message 6 of 20 , Aug 6, 2013
                Should all be back to normal now, except for a few videos which take ages to upload.
                Let me know of any glitches.