My experiences

  • Cosmic Bal
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 18, 2013
      .. are just that. I have been attracting both negative and positive
      experiences into my life, and at some point I see how ridiculous the
      negative are and how much I'd rather be intending more positive experiences
      into my life. And thus changes are made accordingly.

      As far as the agents, I am sure I am a thorn in their side so they try to
      be vice versa. When I set my mind up to feeling like a victim, then it is
      so.

      I want to share my own(one of) perspective on the matters of my getting
      stalked by a lot of would be agents. They don't do anything other than try
      to force my frequency down. Or I believe that's the case and so it is. At
      first it took only one or a few weakling agents to keep me suppressed with
      their mere presence. Now it is taking hundreds upon hundreds both on and
      below the surface. If this paradox of ubases is correct, Loohan and I take
      out hundreds of bases a day that are focused in on me at any given time.
      Yesterday it was supposedly 800+ NSA bases from one chem spewing truck.

      I should say it Was taking, not is. Their efforts are less and less effect
      the more I come into my own power and inner calm.

      I have asked for these experiences because I wanted them. I really like a
      good challenge. But lately I am not exactly pleased with my reality
      anymore. I still feel a need, or desire to have ubases taken out, so I will
      still be a match to being stalked by those with ubase connections, and some
      who want to suppress my energy cause I affect a radius just by being
      present.

      I have been watching a lot of Teal Scott videos and a lot of what she has
      to say rings true for me.

      I have been pursuing my past path under the impression it's the right thing
      to do, to protect and garauntee the safety of all those ensouled. But a
      soul is immutable, untouchable by pain. The experiences are painful,
      delightful.. and ultimately enlightening. I still am learning some out on
      the road, but my expansion of awareness is decelerating in relation to
      agents stalking me and accelerating more towards the realm of inner
      exploration of my mind and spirit.

      I feel like the way I am portrayed in Loohan's blog isn't the full picture.
      I have undergone any physically life threatening situations. I am fine,
      despite to numerous blows of invited mental stresses. All my own doing.

      Recently I started to believe all negative entities entering my space
      desire healing whether they are aware of it, not, or don't. I believe it
      and so it is. If you are a negative being in my space, you will be
      cleansed. Healed. Destroyed. Whatever. Doesn't matter to me. Just that
      harmful, negative energies will be transmuted to positive. So I am in a
      truck travelling? Oh well. Healing will still take place. Gaia is important
      to me, and I want to heal her body- the Earth.

      So now I am passed by all these agents, but with a new state of calm and
      higher "vibration/frequency" or mind, I am not affected by their petty
      attempts. It's ridiculous. :)

      My aim was to empower you all and show you all that you can do anything to
      help out. Go gift the planet. Or whatever. But that was a path I chose. You
      and I have different paths based on individual desires. I get frustrated
      cause I wished more of us were truck driving, road tripping or whatever and
      gifting. But do it if it feels right.

      I am not pleased that I am portrayed as someone under fear of agents, and
      while that may have been true, I am changing that. I am invincible as long
      as I am alive, and I always will be, whatever form I choose to manifest
      into. I love living on Earth. Exciting times.

      I understand the desire to destroy evil. But now I want to nourish
      enlightenment and awareness of my own self, and everyone else's I'm
      fortunate enough to be invited to be a part of. I want to be a match to
      love and positive thought. Not psi op negative thought. I don't want to
      live a reality where every other thought is the word CIA or Agent. I want
      it to be Happiness and Adventure.

      Needless to say, I don't agree with some of the stuff I posted before here.
      To each their own. I want to be happy, so I will pursue my joy in my own
      way.

      I still believe the alchemy of Earth's energies from harmful to nourishing
      and enlightened is still a priority, for me. So gifting will still
      continue, regardless of whether or not "agents" or otherwise try to thwart
      my endeavors. This is my life, I choose to live it. I'm gonna milk it for
      everything it's got. Both good and "bad" and learn from them. You do what
      you want :D apologies for my prior posts with negatively fueled desires to
      push you guys into doing something. That is not right. We are all one, yes.
      But you are you and I am me, learning different things and living different
      ways.

      Love n Peace y'all.

    • cosmicbal
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 18, 2013
        Paragraph 8 I have should be I haven't.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 18, 2013
          "I am not pleased that I am portrayed as someone under fear of agents"

          How about some specifics about who is doing this and where?
          Myself, I am not pleased that I am so often having to defend myself against things i did not say.
        • Cosmic Bal
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 18, 2013
            Well it is not intentional, I'm sure.. it is the details given in Loohan's
            blog. As physical details are given but not what is going on in my head and
            the energies around me. It is how I see my self sometimes in the blog, so I
            wanted to express that. Maybe it is or isn't how others see me. I will be
            changing the way I think to something more befitting to inner joy.

            I do not understand who you're talking about..

            I want to add some more to my original post here:

            Be happy because you can. I tasted the bitter, so now I can know the sweet
            and I choose to go to a place of joy then waiting for it. Simple as that.
            No more waiting. That is still a frustration of mine: my perceived belief
            that a lot of ensouled folk are waiting for their doom, vindication,
            enlightenment and answers. That's not how it works. That is not how you use
            your creative abilities. I don't like seeing dormant gods(source "streams")
            in human form under the belief they are just 3D. Waiting for movement to
            come to them.. but that is still them. Not me..
            On Jul 18, 2013 9:24 AM, "loohon" <dogwood57@...> wrote:

            > **
            >

            > "I am not pleased that I am portrayed as someone under fear of agents"
            >
            > How about some specifics about who is doing this and where?
            > Myself, I am not pleased that I am so often having to defend myself
            > against things i did not say.

          • Cosmic Bal
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 18, 2013
              Sorry Loohan. I should say more simply: It is not what you say, it is my
              perception of me through the assumed eyes of others. That is all. Thought I
              was replying to Shari March there.. lol oops.
              On Jul 18, 2013 9:24 AM, "loohon" <dogwood57@...> wrote:

              > **
              >

              > "I am not pleased that I am portrayed as someone under fear of agents"
              >
              > How about some specifics about who is doing this and where?
              > Myself, I am not pleased that I am so often having to defend myself
              > against things i did not say.

            • Cosmic Bal
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 18, 2013
                Both yours and Loohan's replies came at once on my phone.. confusing.
                Thought you were him!

                Anyway, yeah I have beat myself up in the past. Oh well. Haha! I don't mind
                looking like a fool for others. :) I get a laugh, too.