Re: Reality Creators

  • shari_march
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2013
      A dear friend of mine committed suicide last Aug, right after I moved away. Amazing soulful human who just couldn't take it anymore. They had him on so many pharmaceuticals, I knew something bad would happen. He didn't know how important he was. I also think he was an MPD victim. I didn't know enough to help him at the time.