Reality Creators

  • Cosmic Bal
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 29, 2013
      Life feels better daily. Reality on Earth feels like it's improving
      energetically. They had us all worried in hopes our fear energy would
      perpetuate our imprisonment.. but looks like love wins out always.

      I am still fairly new to all this, but two years back I was feeling pretty
      desperate to effect positive change. Now it don't seem nearly as bad
      energetically, and I can change reality more easily. Or my perception of
      reality. There are outward evidences of positive change outside my own
      perspectives. Gifting is one of the causes.

      I feel we should focus on all these positive changes and give it our focus
      instead of quibbling over all the fear mongering media and false flags. I
      frankly never pay attention to them. Why should I? To get angry? Hmm. Anger
      fuels us to act, but at some point I believe it is necessary to Wise up and
      realize how much our own thoughts and emotions affect our personal
      atmospheres, perceptions and even the collective environment.

      Harmony. It isn't just a cliche. It is extremely important. But I had, and
      continue, to experience disharmony on many levels to learn more on this.

      Anger is important to those that feel it to be so. All are different in the
      way we learn. But anger is not the final step. Just one of the many.. it is
      an emotion that gets us to rise up. But it is still one of many.

      So instead of being angry at the problem. Give your thoughts and emotions
      towards the solutions. That feeling that "All is lost" goes away when you
      start looking and acting. Desperation to find a light to turn on to show
      the way should be replaced with the understanding we all have a light on in
      the attic. We look to there but you have only yourself to walk your steps.
      Some may hold a gun at the problem, others may hold a hammer and nail at
      the solutions. No wrong way. No right way. Just your way. Stop worrying.
      Start laughing. :) do what feels right, not what is expected.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 30, 2013
        It's hard to get angry anymore at "people" who trip over themselves to commit suicide to escape their slavery.

        Although i do get upset when i read about ensouled people being horribly maltreated.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 30, 2013
          And that's when the proverbial, or literal, gun comes in handy. Lol.

        • shari_march
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 30, 2013
            I agree with you Bal, even after going through some tough battles on the spiritual side. Things are better. That may not be visible for many; in the physical realm I think things will get tough as they restructure and break down, but it is just a rebuilding in the right direction. Spiritually we are over the peak; the manifestation may be messy though.

            It is still important to inform and teach others if they are awake, but not to the point you can see them fear what you are saying. At that point, you are right, it defeats the purpose and assists the bad energy.

            I have been going through some physical changes that are in alinement with the earth's progress, but I do not talk about it much. It would either scare most people or they would deem me insane. There are too many going through the same for me to convince myself of the latter.

            Thanks again for sharing your thoughts Bal. Love and peace.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 30, 2013
              A dear friend of mine committed suicide last Aug, right after I moved away. Amazing soulful human who just couldn't take it anymore. They had him on so many pharmaceuticals, I knew something bad would happen. He didn't know how important he was. I also think he was an MPD victim. I didn't know enough to help him at the time.