Re: Food grade Diatomaceous earth from 12 million year old red lake

  • cosmicbal
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 21, 2013
      where can you get this stuff locally and/or online?

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 22, 2013
        Got a pic of this orgonite?

        I have, for years, had a bag of DE in my workshop but never use it for anything but gardening. Logically, it would seem to be good for orgonite but i never have gotten the vibe that it actually would be of value. But i do sometimes use commercial silica powder sold for ceramics.