Re: Food grade Diatomaceous earth from 12 million year old red lake

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 21, 2013
      Took about an hour the attacks started first the angelic forces came for me when I got back my 10 speed bike was all messed
      up sum kind of torsion field took out my bike gear shifter and bent the snot out of the chain the shifter looked like a pretzel with the chain wrapped around it.

      Ain't anybody will believe what happened these little diatomic skeleton earth sure pissed off sum dark force entities and it isn't even cured yet.
      > later
      > ray

    • cosmicbal
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 21, 2013
        where can you get this stuff locally and/or online?

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 22, 2013
          Got a pic of this orgonite?

          I have, for years, had a bag of DE in my workshop but never use it for anything but gardening. Logically, it would seem to be good for orgonite but i never have gotten the vibe that it actually would be of value. But i do sometimes use commercial silica powder sold for ceramics.