Re: [destroy_evil] Re: Animal Boosting Request

  • shari march
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 15 10:53 AM
      Lots of love to Speckles <3 Been thinking about her...glad she is doing well.

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 18 3:31 AM
        I found properties of diatomaceous earth from red lake, is very interesting. Some of these properties I can attest to like killing insects, and parasites.
        I read one claim that it is able to transmute to increase bone and cartilage mass, good for arthritis.

        This is food grade DE and can be fed to livestock, and humans.
        I bought DE to use in my casting metal and foundry in the backyard.
        Then I found it's multiple uses.

        Now I find I can buy DE at the local livestock feed store.
        best wishes to your chicken