Re: Milo

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 9, 2013
      Good news. The lady did some more clearing. Her impression:

      "2 things
      one is that the last owners were a couple and they got some BM spell to bound them. and the cat took all the spell and energy from the woman, specially from her vagina.
      2 the cat was in some kind of BM ritual and he took all the bad shit from the people around and the whole spell. and then throw him away because they thought the cat was dead. It appeared a guy. Is a face that covers the entire body of the cat if you can see it in the pic.
      look closer in the cat's head and there is an ET face (kinda like a grey)."

      Meaning an ET appeared while she was working on him, that looks like the ET face you can see if you zoom in on the pic of him eating, esp. if you rotate pic 90 deg. CCW. The face appears in his "beard".
      OK, i don't know how much of this story is accurate, but now Milo no longer seems under attack. I did find 1 male BM living here:
      https://maps.google.com/maps?q=43.004219,-89.490366&hl=en&num=1&t=h&z=21
      but it is not the person listed at that address in reverse lookup.

      I am not detecting any other black magicians.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 29, 2013
        That helped a lot. He's felt clean & shiny since. But Shari says he has FIV
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feline_immunodeficiency_virus
        Feels like the Strontium-Barium orgonite "bites" on this virus so i am trying to weaken it.