solfeggio frecuencies

  • matrixianu
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2013
      Good morning Loohan,

      I don't know about music or mathematics so I don't understand solfeggio frecuencies but in this conspiranoid spanish blog (unfortunately written in spanish) there is a post about this.

      https://todoestarelacionado.wordpress.com/2013/04/22/la-farsa-de-las-frecuencias-solfeggio-la-afinacion-a-432-hz-y-su-relacion-con-el-cubo-negro-el-valknut-los-chemtrails-y-el-eneagrama/#more-4997

      It is a really long post but one interesting thing is that the guy from the blog thinks that Dr. Joseph Puleo's real identity is Col. Joseph S. Pizzuto (usaf and nasa), son of Pasquale Pizzuto and Maria Puleo. If you check the photos, why not?

      http://niagara-gazette.com/obituaries/x699465601/Ret-Colonel-Joseph-S-Pizzuto

      He is not sure about the real use for the frecuencies, maybe it is related with mind control and/or energy draining.

      Dou you really trust in the wikipedia info about the frecuencies with all these people involved?

      Best regards,

      Pablo
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2013
        They do look similar but feel dissimilar. I can't find family background data for Puleo on the web.

        The stuff i made with the freqs i got from Wikip sure feel good to me.

        --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "matrixianu" <matrixianu@...> wrote:

        > Good morning Loohan,
        >
        > I don't know about music or mathematics so I don't understand solfeggio frecuencies but in this conspiranoid spanish blog (unfortunately written in spanish) there is a post about this.
        >
        > https://todoestarelacionado.wordpress.com/2013/04/22/la-farsa-de-las-frecuencias-solfeggio-la-afinacion-a-432-hz-y-su-relacion-con-el-cubo-negro-el-valknut-los-chemtrails-y-el-eneagrama/#more-4997
        >
        > It is a really long post but one interesting thing is that the guy from the blog thinks that Dr. Joseph Puleo's real identity is Col. Joseph S. Pizzuto (usaf and nasa), son of Pasquale Pizzuto and Maria Puleo. If you check the photos, why not?
        >
        > http://niagara-gazette.com/obituaries/x699465601/Ret-Colonel-Joseph-S-Pizzuto
        >
        > He is not sure about the real use for the frecuencies, maybe it is related with mind control and/or energy draining.
        >
        > Dou you really trust in the wikipedia info about the frecuencies with all these people involved?
        >
        > Best regards,
        >
        > Pablo

      • matrixianu
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 7, 2013
          Good morning Loohan,

          I insist that really don'nt know well what am I talking about, only tried the frecuencies twice. Even if Puleo was a usaf member it doesn't mean that belongs to the dark side. But you know when the doubt starts never stops...

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 7, 2013
            I admit it's strange that the mother of the military guy had last name of Puleo too...

            But in the final analysis it helps to have a feel for energy quality:
            http://loohan.com/6wands2.jpg
            I can't detect anything wrong with these, which have Solfeggio programming.
            Years ago i sold a couple to someone who said he used them to do healing work on his mom and they were effective.