Re: [destroy_evil] Voice of Ego or Intuition?

  • shari march
    Message 1 of 3 , May 27, 2013
      I would say that we sometimes associate our purpose with what we do physically, which is difficult not to of course, but our existence of thought is what is most important. We cannot rid any realm of evil, we can only do that within ourselves, and therefore reflect such wisdom outward.

      The vids are nice. She seems whole and intuitive; offers some good advise for those seeking some understanding. Unfortunately, her voice will be wasted on many who use her channel as an outlet to express misogyny and other types of hate. That is why I do not allow comments on my page, for the limited vids I have. Those who would be supportive, already understand for the most part.

      I hope your travels are safe.

      Message 2 of 3 , May 27, 2013
        I disagree. We have rid many higher realms of evil.