Re: Milo Update

    Message 1 of 4 , May 10 4:37 PM
      I just noticed he's under heavy demon attack again. Mid-spine area especially.
    • shari_march
      Message 2 of 4 , May 12 7:44 AM
        Poor Milo. I think he will be a long project, maybe lifetime.

        I put his collar back on and let him out for some sunshine. He is able to eat now and seems to be in good spirits (out of the constant pain).

        Message 3 of 4 , May 12 2:04 PM
          Seems like it's only this one type of weird demon that is after him, and we keep jailing them.