Re: Milo Update

    Message 1 of 4 , May 6, 2013
      thanks for the update
      i know I seen Milo in my dreams b4 the Milo post went up. And posted the Alice in wonder land Quote I have seen face without a smile but I have nee]ver seen a smile without a face.

      good luck

      Message 2 of 4 , May 10, 2013
        I just noticed he's under heavy demon attack again. Mid-spine area especially.
      • shari_march
        Message 3 of 4 , May 12, 2013
          Poor Milo. I think he will be a long project, maybe lifetime.

          I put his collar back on and let him out for some sunshine. He is able to eat now and seems to be in good spirits (out of the constant pain).

          Message 4 of 4 , May 12, 2013
            Seems like it's only this one type of weird demon that is after him, and we keep jailing them.