Re: alien movie

  • shari_march
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2013
      Oh, and I just found out this project was financed by the Rockefellers. Go figure.

      --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "shari_march" <shari_march@...> wrote:

      > Agreed...I should know better, but curiosity usually wins :)
      >
      > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, Cosmic Bal <cosmicbal@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I wholeheartedly agree. I've been damaged before(curses and jinxes).
      > > Battlestar Galactica is one such tv series full of evil curse.
      > >
      > > Best to just stay away from any movie picture.. lol.
      > > On Apr 22, 2013 4:52 PM, "loohon" <dogwood57@> wrote:
      > >
      > > > **
      > > >

      > > > I get real DORy satanist vibe. I can't watch such stuff anymore and
      > > > recommend others eschew it too. U never know what black magic, sublims,
      > > > etc...
      > > >
      > > > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "shari_march" <shari_march@>

      > > > clip is a rep for sho! Let's see who agrees. Should be an interesting flick
      > > > though, regardless of how much BS they decide to put in there. .

    • sanimens2012
      Message 2 of 6 , May 12, 2013
        Horror movies are explicit spiritual permission for the negative energies to enter you.

        In 100% of cases a horror movie fan is a disturbed individual.

        Sani

        Message 3 of 6 , May 12, 2013
          I would agree, but this isn't a horror movie. Its just a bad documentary.