Re: Deswitching

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2013
      BTW there is a gal on ebay that sells titanium shavings by the oz. Not cheap, but titanium is light.

      If one could find titanium powder (i have not), that would work too.
      Ilmenite or rutile will not work for this.

      Shungite powder can be added in as well with the shavings. This will change the energy "feel".

      Message 2 of 3 , May 11, 2013
        http://loohan.com/PRGsphere.jpg
        Feels awesome.