Re: Dana Horochowski, CIA

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23 5:40 AM
      WOOPS! Shows how badly i can miss stuff anymore if i don't have a pic. This person joined in Jan, 2011 and i thought she was OK. But another member just pointed out that on June 20 last year i blogged that she was a CIAtanist lizard (which is true). Her pic is here:
      http://66.49.206.24/orgoneinfoandproducts.htm
      I just deleted her membership.