Dr. Delbert Blair his lectures and products

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2013
      I just came across dr blair while searching pyramid power on youtube. He sure knows alot and is selling his lectures on DVD for mostly under 10USD I have to find the one on human, man, mankind, and woman, he relates the US Declaration of Independence saying all men are created equal, but humans don't come under the definition of man or men so if your'e human you have no rights you only have rights if you are a man.
      Now how woman figures in I haven't gotten that far.