Xmtr and chem device/chem production facilities

  • Cosmic Bal
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2013
      .. like the one found in Chicago.

      get any vibes? Japan gives me a strong vibe associated with facilities.

      China, Australia, Russia, UK..

      "offworld deliveries" gives off vibes, plural.

      ubases.. etc.

      Nobody deserves anymore chem and Xmtr punishment, so believe now is the
      time for this particular resolution.

      I strongly feel now is the time to give energy into resolving this
      particular "reality disease". And you're the ones with the power and tools
      to get it done. Good luck. :b