General of Light

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2013
      Bal sez that GoL sez that he was sentenced to 2.5 years but is getting out in October and has to wear a bracelet monitor when he is released.

      GoL told me long ago that he was caught on video attempting to rob a bank, and he has no recollection of planning or attempting such a deed. He was drunk at the time.

      Thor'p had the same experience himself, long ago, except i doubt Thor'p has ever had a beer nor drugs.
      Both guys were mind-controlled by demons.

      I know of 2 "96es" who were induced by demons to shoplift, and got caught.

      One wonders how many people have committed crimes due to demons.