That's the power of Love! Yeah!

  • cosmicbal
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2013
      (I emailed this to someone, so please forgive any 1st/3rd person discrepencies..)

      I trust in Source, and love it too. I know that it is absolute. but I am of source and source can work through me, but so can Bal. Free Will. and my will is to work my ass off, not give power away in the folly of hoping, and waiting.

      I have become more and more integrated with my true Self little by little, and the more I do the more I KNOW I NEED to ACT. not sit on my ass. Who will uphold the Truth and inalienable sovereign rights given to every soul when faced against the tyranny we face today? I WILL! [And many more will.]

      Yes, Source works through me because I intentionally draw energy from it. it is what keeps me alive and freakishly powerful as I am. I have relied solely on It and It has gotten me this far. I have also relied more and more on SELF and it has gotten me farther and the limit to what Self can do is not fathomable at this juncture.

      We are all individualistic Selves connected through Source. I am understanding more and more the intensive grounding and centering of being SELF EMPOWERED by with Source. Source and Self are the same birds if a feather. and this is just the beginning. I am a child with a sword. but I understand how to use that sword. as I grow stronger and more Knowledgeable I will be even more effective as God's right hand. God, Source, Creation. same thing. [no BS, just getting the job done.]

      but you gotta understand the truths I've come to know. or at least that is my desire, to empower you with knowledge that without SELF, there is no Source. Without Source there is no Self. See? you gotta add the missing piece.

      when people understand this, they can protect and empower themselves. cause if no Selves stand to the call of Justice, Source will have no Selves to work through, see?

      I stand. I fight. I love. conflict of energy between corrupt love and love fueled by Source. that is my fight. I am here to get in the turmoil and fix things. I would like to know when other Selves, moreso than today, will awaken to the call within their Selves to take action. And to realize that they are incredibly powerful as Selves when connected to Source. [I realize it is inevitable and I just can't wait]

      Without Action, the bankrupt Corrupt Powers that ARE will remain. their downfall is the reaction I hope to enact due to my actions each and every day.

      the end goal for this life is re-establishing a nourturing environment here on Earth. People have to pick trash up. Without SELVES, who will pick it up? equally as well, without SOURCE, where would any Self be to pick it up?

      I am just impatient, and I know the evolution of consciousness, the very shift of the Cosmos, is inevitable. I rest assured knowing I will be victorious with my soon to be awesome friends and allies.. but I feel a need to empower others.
    • shari_march
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2013
        I think most any aware being feels impatient at least once in awhile. You are not alone. <3