Re: One People's Public Trust

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 21 8:08 PM
      I read some where: that court has a standing arrest warrant out for the Pope for crimes against humanity, the article went on, the people should upon his arrest occupy all the churches in Lew of all the money they owe the people for said crimes/ That's why the Pope resigned the go on to state om the article.