consensus on 'mentalists'

  • rsikora72
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2013
      Hello everyone,

      I'm relatively new to this forum and without a doubt relieved to be a part of it. Loohon's site has been life changing for me and i haven't even started yet. I really enjoyed learning about negative/positive ions that was great, thanks generaloflight1111. So.. i thought i'd break the ice so to speak. Lately i've had discussions about dynamo and the 'mentalist' Lior Suchard, i was curious as to exactly what they are and what the general consensus is. Are we going to see more of this type of desensitization?

      regards
      rsikora
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 22, 2013
        Hello and welcome, rsikora.

        This is the first i have heard of Dynamo
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamo_%28magician%29
        or Lior Suchard
        http://www.liorsuchard.com/

        They are both soulless shapeshifting reptilians. They do have an intense paranormal energy about them.

        Uri Geller, BTW, is a satanist shapeshifter.