One People's Public Trust

  • Mordok
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2013
      OPPT-IN... One People's Public Trust
      Please do some investigating on your own. This Trust has the appearance
      of wanting all living things on Earth to be free of the corrupt systems
      presently running on Earth. They advocate we all starting BEing and
      DOing as if we are totally free. Treat one another as we want to be
      treated. BEing responsible for our lives and our actions. DOing what
      we want to do, not what we are told to do... and DOing it responsibly.
      Just do a search for "One People's Public Trust" and you will find lots
      of information to read and listen to.
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 16, 2013
        I have looked at that stuff a little, and the people behind it seem to be ensouled. Although it comes across as a goofy NESARA-type thing.

        If you think that is wild, check out the
        International Common Law Court of Justice site:
        http://itccs.org/2013/03/13/how-the-mighty-have-fallen-the-next-steps-in-reclaiming-our-world-and-ourselves/

        Who is this Court comprised of?
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Court_of_Justice#Current_composition
        What blows my mind is i can't get a reptilian or satanist vibe off any of them. But why would these countries, all run by shapeshifting reptilians, appoint exclusively Earthlings to a body which

        "is the primary judicial organ of the United Nations. It is based in the Peace Palace in The Hague, the Netherlands. Its main functions are to settle legal disputes submitted to it by states and to provide advisory opinions on legal questions submitted to it by duly authorized international organs, agencies, and the UN General Assembly."

        Like, the legal profession has a shortage of shapeshifters in it? Ha!
        Does not compute.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 21, 2013
          I read some where: that court has a standing arrest warrant out for the Pope for crimes against humanity, the article went on, the people should upon his arrest occupy all the churches in Lew of all the money they owe the people for said crimes/ That's why the Pope resigned the go on to state om the article.