Re: [destroy_evil] Re: alert

  • TJ
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 7, 2013
      http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?56532-U.S.-Has-8-Cigar-Shaped-UFOs-In-Space-Fleet-Used-For---Solar-Warden----Program-To-Protect-Solar-System

      Love, T

      --- On Thu, 3/7/13, loohon <dogwood57@...> wrote:

      From: loohon <dogwood57@...>
      Subject: [destroy_evil] Re: alert
      To: destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, March 7, 2013, 3:37 PM

      (yawn)
      Alert from whom? Goes up to their military and space commands? WTF?

      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 8, 2013
        Sorry, i don't have time to delve too deeply.
        The 1st vid appears to be of a spray drone like the ones i photographed in late 2010. Example:
        http://loohan.com/spew10.11.10.jpg

        The pic below that looks pretty hokey.

        I only watched part of the 2nd vid, but don't see how this ties in to some of the claims. Right below that, the author springs this on us:

        "Because of its advanced technological position, the U.S. has been designated by Star Nations to a lead position in providing space security for Earth."
        What "Star Nations"???? Show me any "Star Nations" that choose the US to provide security, and we will promptly destroy them.

        That's as far into the article as i could stomach.

        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 8, 2013
          For crying out loud. I looked at the bottom of the article, and it's by Richard Boylan! (CIA as i have been saying for years.)
          I am always amazed at how people hunger for such agency drivel, but (sniff) won't read my blog.

          > Sorry, i don't have time to delve too deeply.
          > The 1st vid appears to be of a spray drone like the ones i photographed in late 2010. Example:
          > http://loohan.com/spew10.11.10.jpg
          >
          > The pic below that looks pretty hokey.
          >
          > I only watched part of the 2nd vid, but don't see how this ties in to some of the claims. Right below that, the author springs this on us:
          >
          > "Because of its advanced technological position, the U.S. has been designated by Star Nations to a lead position in providing space security for Earth."
          > What "Star Nations"???? Show me any "Star Nations" that choose the US to provide security, and we will promptly destroy them.
          >
          > That's as far into the article as i could stomach.
          >
          > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, TJ <tameraamberrose2@> wrote:
          > >
          > > http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?56532-U.S.-Has-8-Cigar-Shaped-UFOs-In-Space-Fleet-Used-For---Solar-Warden----Program-To-Protect-Solar-System
          > >

          > > Love, T

        • TJ
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 8, 2013
            I can't stand Boylan either, that wasn't my point.I have read your blog.

            Fear not, and let yourself shine!

            It is time!

            Love, Tam