chevez RIP

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2013
      The CIA just couldn't kill him so he gets terminal cancer instead. Ima suprized they didn't use a drone well maybe they did a cancer drone with his name on it
      Now that I'm under attack I'm freely giving out weather mod secrets of Wilhelm Reich that took me yrs of web surfing to find, to which there are no more links I've given these secrets out over the ham radio, even now my station is shut down because of attack.
      Surprisingly I have a white knight who has made their presents known to me, serendipitously, so as not to be exposed to the attacks that are after me.
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6, 2013
        Chavez was a shapeshifting satanist.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 7, 2013
          Question is, was he a rival gangster to the NWO, or was he covert NWO? I have often wondered about this.
          I am inclined to think he was a NWO puppet, due to this article
          http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-15900885
          which i suspect is BS. I doubt any gold was brought into the country.