Re: I'm sorry to all my brothers and sisters of the alliance.

  • generaloflight1111
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 17 5:31 PM
      Thanks Shari.
      I'm not sure why my last post didn't go through but here goes again.
      I used some protection "ritulas" for me to walk out of court with my family and by some unforseen technicality I did.
      My sentencing got postponed till this come Friday.
      Also the DA magically took 3-5 years off the table and lowered it to a 2-4 in State Prison.
      I'm not out of the woods yet so please pray for me so they don't throw the book at me.
      These protection "rituals" really do work and I suggest you try them.
      It is basically just focusing your intentions powerfully for a long enough duration of time.
      Anyone can do it with enough practice and there is no right or wrong way to do it, the trick is to find a way that makes you feel good about it when you are doing it.
      On an inpiring note I just found out that my right hand gal Suzy has the powerful ability to telepathically "plant" positive thoughts into poeple's minds. We will be trying this in court with the DA and the Judge. Fingers are crossed.
      Interesting times my friends!
      Much love and light sent all your ways.

      --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "shari_march" <shari_march@...> wrote:

      > I am so sorry :( Please take care of yourself.
      >
      > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "generaloflight1111" wrote:
      > >
      > > It looks like I'll be going to jail tommorrow for at least 2 years for some b.s. charges.
      > > I am ready to pay my debt though.
      > > I am so sorry to not be able to be out here gifting and helping you all out.
      > > I am going to work on my body and mind and when I get out I will be something no one has ever seen before.
      > > Please pray for me.
      > >
      > > Thanks for everyone's help and love.
      > > Much love and light sent all your ways.

    • Dave Alexander
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 17 6:50 PM
        You got backup mate!
        On Feb 17, 2013 8:31 PM, "generaloflight1111" <generaloflight1111@...>
        wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Thanks Shari.
        > I'm not sure why my last post didn't go through but here goes again.
        > I used some protection "ritulas" for me to walk out of court with my
        > family and by some unforseen technicality I did.
        > My sentencing got postponed till this come Friday.
        > Also the DA magically took 3-5 years off the table and lowered it to a 2-4
        > in State Prison.
        > I'm not out of the woods yet so please pray for me so they don't throw the
        > book at me.
        > These protection "rituals" really do work and I suggest you try them.
        > It is basically just focusing your intentions powerfully for a long enough
        > duration of time.
        > Anyone can do it with enough practice and there is no right or wrong way
        > to do it, the trick is to find a way that makes you feel good about it when
        > you are doing it.
        > On an inpiring note I just found out that my right hand gal Suzy has the
        > powerful ability to telepathically "plant" positive thoughts into poeple's
        > minds. We will be trying this in court with the DA and the Judge. Fingers
        > are crossed.
        > Interesting times my friends!
        > Much love and light sent all your ways.
        >
        > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "shari_march" wrote:
        > >
        > > I am so sorry :( Please take care of yourself.
        > >
        > > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "generaloflight1111" wrote:
        > > >
        > > > It looks like I'll be going to jail tommorrow for at least 2 years for
        > some b.s. charges.
        > > > I am ready to pay my debt though.
        > > > I am so sorry to not be able to be out here gifting and helping you
        > all out.
        > > > I am going to work on my body and mind and when I get out I will be
        > something no one has ever seen before.
        > > > Please pray for me.
        > > >
        > > > Thanks for everyone's help and love.
        > > > Much love and light sent all your ways.

      • TJ
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 17 11:09 PM
          back up here too.

          Fear not, and let yourself shine!

          It is time!

          Love, Tam

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 18 9:09 AM
            Thanks Dave and Tam.
            I will be in contact with Bal through mail so I will let you know through him what's going on and if I have any insights in there.
            Much love and light always.