Re: Karl Welz back in the grave

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 17, 2013
      Ah, never mind. A couple hours after i posted that, old Karl crawled into a tunnel to die.

      Actually, last night i had a bit of a radionics war with him and 7 of his cult followers, 2 of whom aren't even shapeshifters! Those are the 2 still alive.
      Last night 3 of the shapeshifters went underground to die, and then this morning the other 3 including Welz.
      Of course they will be replaced by clones.

      They weren't able to do anything to me, except that Karl actually was able to throw a "harpooon" into my shoulder-blade, which took a second or 2 of hard work to remove.