Re: Karl Welz still in the grave

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 17, 2013
      Somebody inquired about this. For the record, the original Karl Welz is still physically alive for the time being.
      In the early days i thought if i killed the soul, of course the physical body would immediately flop over dead. Wrong assumptions lead to wrong impressions.

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 17, 2013
        Ah, never mind. A couple hours after i posted that, old Karl crawled into a tunnel to die.

        Actually, last night i had a bit of a radionics war with him and 7 of his cult followers, 2 of whom aren't even shapeshifters! Those are the 2 still alive.
        Last night 3 of the shapeshifters went underground to die, and then this morning the other 3 including Welz.
        Of course they will be replaced by clones.

        They weren't able to do anything to me, except that Karl actually was able to throw a "harpooon" into my shoulder-blade, which took a second or 2 of hard work to remove.