Reps on t.v.

  • generaloflight1111
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2013
      I just read Loohan's blog about noticing rep eyes on t.v. and wanted to share something.
      I rarely watch the news anymore because it disgusts me to no end but when I happen to I notice that more than half the newscasters and guests all have a case of what I like to call the blinkies.
      Watch how many times they blink compared to a normal person.
      It really is ridiculous.
      I tried to blink at the same pace that they were blinking at the other day and it was just retarded.
      I thought maybe it is the bright lighting that they use in the studios but then why do the others not blink that much?
      Try it yourself.
      No one blinks that much. It's stupidly annoying and your eyes get tired quick.
      From what I have read it is because the reps use contact lenses that irritate their eyes.
      The motion of the eyes flitting back and forth causes some kind of disruption in whatever cloaking or shifting they have engaged and sometimes we see thier true eyes if they are not wearing contact lenses.

      Keep on blinkidy blink blink blinking reps and I'll keep on adding you to my list.

      :>
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2013
        Yeah, i watched a vid that pointed out that shapeshifting news anchors, etc. blink an awful lot. But i doubt that has anything to do with their reptilianness.
        Later i read somewhere that excessive blinking is a sign of LYING.
        http://tinyurl.com/afck9tc

        --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "generaloflight1111" wrote:

        > I just read Loohan's blog about noticing rep eyes on t.v. and wanted to share something.
        > I rarely watch the news anymore because it disgusts me to no end but when I happen to I notice that more than half the newscasters and guests all have a case of what I like to call the blinkies.
        > Watch how many times they blink compared to a normal person.
        > It really is ridiculous.
        > I tried to blink at the same pace that they were blinking at the other day and it was just retarded.
        > I thought maybe it is the bright lighting that they use in the studios but then why do the others not blink that much?
        > Try it yourself.
        > No one blinks that much. It's stupidly annoying and your eyes get tired quick.
        > From what I have read it is because the reps use contact lenses that irritate their eyes.
        > The motion of the eyes flitting back and forth causes some kind of disruption in whatever cloaking or shifting they have engaged and sometimes we see thier true eyes if they are not wearing contact lenses.
        >
        > Keep on blinkidy blink blink blinking reps and I'll keep on adding you to my list.
        >
        > :>

      • shari_march
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2013
          When I had first read about this long ago, I tried the blinking thing too. With bright lights, air blowing in my face...yeah, never need to blink that much.

          I have also noticed something about the shape of some mouths (not always reps?) but if they look strange, I also get a weird vibe from these people. Lips are the one part of the face that are always symetrical regardless of the rest of the facial structure, such as other parts not being symetrical are often seen as less attractive but perfectly normal in humans. Perhaps the lips do not come out right if they are not human.