Re: New technology Vortex layline device

  • gavstar83
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 31, 2013
      Hi Damien, good to hear you are well mate :)

      You are my fellow Aussie on this board yeah?

      I really like the sound of your device man, any chance that you will be sharing how to build or how much you will sell them for?

      Can you send me some more info via my email mate? I've been getting intensely targeted of late and could use all the help I can get.

      Cheers!

      Gav

      --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "Damien Holyoak" wrote:

      > Hello all
      >
      > Over the last few months iv been experimenting with different concepts and have come up with some excellent technology. The first thing iv done is create some tech that replicates a vortexline on a property like a layline so to speak. I am now selling this system to those that have been interested. But one of my new units which im selling is called heaven and earth, it is setup a little different and what iv found is i can push bad entities up to 100 meters away from my property.
      >
      > What im also finding is i dont get attacked anymore. My life has changed so much over the last 3 months its been incredible. Iv found one of the secrets before making my units is vortex lines or lay lines i find are excellent manifestation zones. This is one of the secrets shapeshifters didnt want discovered. If you sit on these zones and do some intention experiments youl find they do manifest if done correct. ( it can take time to manifest but for me its about 3 weeks)
      >
      > Shapeshifters have tried to protect this knowlage but now it can be done.
      >
      > My new unit heaven and earth when running im finding behavour in a house changes in a way that negativity is dead or nutrualized. Many months ago i was on this forum complaining of entity attacks but now iv worked out through building a unit how to fight them of.
      >
      > My units are a little time consuming to make at this stage but if anyone is interested in one they may email me privately. They are pricy as it takes me 3 weeks to make and conponents have to be correct and sometimes i have to throw out a few to get the unit running correct.
      >
      > I was told in a mediation how to build my unit and was told vortexlines can be created and moved which was new to me. The funny thing is when im in a shopping center any shapeshifters when i come near them move quick to stay away from me or look at me quick. So what im recognizing is the energy from my units stays on a person when they go out.
      >
      > So it is posible to actually keep these shapeshifters at a distance away from you. Iv made the unit in a way that hold them away but not at a point that im life threatening to thier agenda. In my mediation i was told my tech was designed to do this.
      >
      > Damien Holyoak

    • Damiencheryl
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 31, 2013
        Hey Gav

        You can call me anytime 0481128051
        Im in Warwick Qld. The process i do is different to everyone. Besides using coils and electrics i do some process using a joe cell and using gold with iridium and rhodium. The process is difficult for most people to do. Iv coached three people around the world to do this in the past and they havnt still got it correct. Somethings to look at take exstensive knowlage especially just on the joe cell just to do a quarter of the process.

        Damien Holyoak

        Sent from Samsung Mobile

        Hi Damien, good to hear you are well mate :)

        You are my fellow Aussie on this board yeah?

        I really like the sound of your device man, any chance that you will be sharing how to build or how much you will sell them for?

        Can you send me some more info via my email mate? I've been getting intensely targeted of late and could use all the help I can get.

        Cheers!

        Gav

        --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "Damien Holyoak" wrote:

        > Hello all
        >
        > Over the last few months iv been experimenting with different concepts and have come up with some excellent technology. The first thing iv done is create some tech that replicates a vortexline on a property like a layline so to speak. I am now selling this system to those that have been interested. But one of my new units which im selling is called heaven and earth, it is setup a little different and what iv found is i can push bad entities up to 100 meters away from my property.
        >
        > What im also finding is i dont get attacked anymore. My life has changed so much over the last 3 months its been incredible. Iv found one of the secrets before making my units is vortex lines or lay lines i find are excellent manifestation zones. This is one of the secrets shapeshifters didnt want discovered. If you sit on these zones and do some intention experiments youl find they do manifest if done correct. ( it can take time to manifest but for me its about 3 weeks)
        >
        > Shapeshifters have tried to protect this knowlage but now it can be done.
        >
        > My new unit heaven and earth when running im finding behavour in a house changes in a way that negativity is dead or nutrualized. Many months ago i was on this forum complaining of entity attacks but now iv worked out through building a unit how to fight them of.
        >
        > My units are a little time consuming to make at this stage but if anyone is interested in one they may email me privately. They are pricy as it takes me 3 weeks to make and conponents have to be correct and sometimes i have to throw out a few to get the unit running correct.
        >
        > I was told in a mediation how to build my unit and was told vortexlines can be created and moved which was new to me. The funny thing is when im in a shopping center any shapeshifters when i come near them move quick to stay away from me or look at me quick. So what im recognizing is the energy from my units stays on a person when they go out.
        >
        > So it is posible to actually keep these shapeshifters at a distance away from you. Iv made the unit in a way that hold them away but not at a point that im life threatening to thier agenda. In my mediation i was told my tech was designed to do this.
        >
        > Damien Holyoak

      • TJ
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1, 2013
          Wait..."some of your wives..."?

          Fear not, and let yourself shine!

          It is time!

          Love, Tam

          I wonder if i already have similar technology. Seems about the only attacks i get are either remote psi/transmitter attacks which derail my thoughts or exacerbate physical aches and stiffness. That, and sometimes demons that come near that have to be jailed. I virtually never get such things as implants, jinxes, cords, etc. anymore.
          Meanwhile some other people like Bal still get all this weird crap of types i do not get.
          When my new cabin was being built a year ago, I noticed that some of my wives actually changed the Earth energies in such a way as to place a power spot right under where my bed would be. And did other Earth work. Later, a tortoise i was guided to bring home did a bunch more Earth work nearby.

          I hope you will have some DIY suggestions.

          --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "Damien Holyoak"  wrote:

          > Hello all
          >
          > Over the last few months iv been experimenting with different concepts and have come up with some excellent technology. The first thing iv done is create some tech that replicates a vortexline on a property like a layline so to speak. I am now selling this system to those that have been interested. But one of my new units which im selling is called heaven and earth, it is setup a little different and what iv found is i can push bad entities up to 100 meters away from my property.
          >
          > What im also finding is i dont get attacked anymore. My life has changed so much over the last 3 months its been incredible. Iv found one of the secrets before making my units is vortex lines or lay lines i find are excellent manifestation zones. This is one of the secrets shapeshifters didnt want discovered. If you sit on these zones and do some intention experiments youl find they do manifest if done correct. ( it can take time to manifest but for me its about 3 weeks)
          >
          > Shapeshifters have tried to protect this knowlage but now it can be done.
          >
          > My new unit heaven and earth when running im finding behavour in a house changes in a way that negativity is dead or nutrualized. Many months ago i was on this forum complaining of entity attacks but now iv worked out through building a unit how to fight them of.
          >
          > My units are a little time consuming to make at this stage but if anyone is interested in one they may email me privately. They are pricy as it takes me 3 weeks to make and conponents have to be correct and sometimes i have to throw out a few to get the unit running correct.
          >
          > I was told in a mediation how to build my unit and was told vortexlines can be created and moved which was new to me. The funny thing is when im in a shopping center any shapeshifters when i come near them move quick to stay away from me or look at me quick. So what im recognizing is the energy from my units stays on a person when they go out.
          >
          > So it is posible to actually keep these shapeshifters at a distance away from you. Iv made the unit in a way that hold them away but not at a point that im life threatening to thier agenda. In my mediation i was told my tech was designed to do this.
          >
          > Damien Holyoak

        • sittingtaoist
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 2, 2013
            TAM!!! Don't you ever read Loohans blog? :-D

            --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, TJ wrote:

            > Wait..."some of your wives..."?
            >
            > Fear not, and let yourself shine!
            >
            > It is time!
            >
            > Love, Tam

          • shari_march
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 2, 2013
              Don't sweat it Tam; its not a patriarchal thing. We can have "husbands" ;-)