Re: [destroy_evil] Re: Create Light Please

  • TJ
    Message 1 of 47 , Jan 30, 2013
      I'm aware and in the war with you daily.I know what you mean about being out there.  It is hard.  The quietest hours without constant incoming emotions and energies is late at night, when most people are asleep.Since we are in a war, you have to think like that.Shield and defend...(distraction and doing something positive that nurtures you helps).Stay away from media that gives you negativity...so much of it has feat attachments and other stuff now.Create your defense to the point of writing down in detail, your armor spiritual weapons, Angels and whatever you desire.  It will ground those intentions as well as give you something to look at and remember when you are struggling.Stay connected to your Source of Love and Light.Keep waking up and seeing all that you are and your power.These are things that work for me.

      Fear not, and let yourself shine!

      It is time!

      Love, Tam

      Message 47 of 47 , Apr 11, 2013