epoxy shrinkage

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2013
      I make alot of little things from putty epoxy and it's nature is a slight shrinkage not much but still shrinkage.
      So I decided to energize my epoxy with mu Vogel Cut Quartz crystal. So now I have epoxy expansion, there are some powers going on there I can't explain I didn't believe it at first second attempt more epoxy nexpandsion, this is a good thing it you need a tight fit.

      The intent I used was to make it stronger with better adhesion Time will tell with the adhesion of this epoxy.
      I'll be trying it on sum Bondo next week and put it to the test on Bondo.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2013

        ----It is largely BPA, and i don't know how to work it without pressing it into skin, as it sticks to gloves.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5, 2013
          Well next week never came as the attacks started heavy and big time. I'm changing gears and going with Vogal Crystal weather mods like daft punk will be harder better faster stronger, peeps will be flocking to Michigan for the gr8 weather.