Re: Creators

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2013
      > What is love? Love is wisdom in it's most pure form. Love is the power that disintegrates darkness. Loves is what binds life together. Love is more than holding hands and kissing. Love is the champion of Life. Love is everything. Just in my opinion.
      >
      > Have faith in the Self. If you desire something, go for it. don't wait, and let shit happen, like a victimized mindset would perpetuate.

      Under rules of fair use the lyrics to the Led Zeppelin song from: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/ledzeppelin/stairwaytoheaven.html

      circa 1971

      "Stairway To Heaven"

      There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold
      And she's buying a stairway to heaven.
      When she gets there she knows, if the stores are all closed
      With a word she can get what she came for.
      Ooh, ooh, and she's buying a stairway to heaven.

      There's a sign on the wall but she wants to be sure
      'Cause you know sometimes words have two meanings.
      In a tree by the brook, there's a songbird who sings,
      Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven.
      Ooh, it makes me wonder,
      Ooh, it makes me wonder.

      There's a feeling I get when I look to the west,
      And my spirit is crying for leaving.
      In my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees,
      And the voices of those who stand looking.
      Ooh, it makes me wonder,
      Ooh, it really makes me wonder.

      And it's whispered that soon if we all call the tune
      Then the piper will lead us to reason.
      And a new day will dawn for those who stand long
      And the forests will echo with laughter.

      If there's a bustle in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now,
      It's just a spring clean for the May queen.
      Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
      There's still time to change the road you're on.
      And it makes me wonder.

      Your head is humming and it won't go, in case you don't know,
      The piper's calling you to join him,
      Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow, and did you know
      Your stairway lies on the whispering wind.

      And as we wind on down the road
      Our shadows taller than our soul.
      There walks a lady we all know
      Who shines white light and wants to show
      How everything still turns to gold.
      And if you listen very hard
      The tune will come to you at last.
      When all is one and one is all
      To be a rock and not to roll.

      And she's buying a stairway to heaven.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 22, 2013
        Yeah, i used to like those shapeshifting satanists when i was young.