Re: 12 sided Vogel Cut Crystal

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 19, 2013
      Well I'm giving the credit to Loohan. I recalled his loohan spherical coil from his website
      And it was Loohan who mentioned in a reply in that thread, he mentioned Vogel Cut crystals.

      Even glass is made from sand which is quartz even when you melt it it keeps it's personallity(s)

      I want to thank Loohan and this forum that he created.

      When I was a kid I had lots of glass marbles needless to say I lost all my marbles.

      That said, this Vogel cut crystal is kickin sum demonic booty What a game changer