Please help me to make this .....

  • fransyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2013
      link viral,
      http://3108.info/play/PLAYTHINGS.htm

      or we are all doomed, if we don't learn about what is
      going on below ground. There is a whole different society living
      underground, using 100 years advanced technology & hoarding all our gold,
      using our hard earned money to live in absolute Luxor, all the surface
      people are their slaves. Now they don't need 8 billions anylonger, so
      genocide will exhilerate more daily.
      .
      Here is the home page of this website, there are several free books to
      read, each one has some new revelations that are mind blowing.
      .
      http://3108.info