Re: 12 sided Vogel Cut Crystal

  • cosmicbal
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 18, 2013
      When I was 12 I had my first crystal. It was a sphere quartz, and it was the first time I got interested in rocks. I just held the thing a lot and then I really got into focusing in on it and become aware of what it was all about. Eventually the "relationship" faded and the crystal no longer exuded "knowledge" or w/e and then not soon after that it disappeared. I don't even remember losing it. Just seemed to vanish into thin air. From before the time I had the sphere to after, I had changed noticeably, even back then I could tell the difference. I was much more aware of everything and much more patient and mature intellectually.

      Actually, I think it was glass, cause it had a lot of bubbles in it. Like a crystal ball. Not sure.

      Will be getting some Vogels as soon as I can afford them comfortably.

      Thanks for the post Raypsi! I never would have given them a second thought.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 19, 2013
        Well I'm giving the credit to Loohan. I recalled his loohan spherical coil from his website
        And it was Loohan who mentioned in a reply in that thread, he mentioned Vogel Cut crystals.

        Even glass is made from sand which is quartz even when you melt it it keeps it's personallity(s)

        I want to thank Loohan and this forum that he created.

        When I was a kid I had lots of glass marbles needless to say I lost all my marbles.

        That said, this Vogel cut crystal is kickin sum demonic booty What a game changer