Re: 12 sided Vogel Cut Crytstal

  • cosmicbal
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 17, 2013
      I'd really like one of those for my heart. Keeps getting pounded, attacked, implanted, etc etc etc. Which would you recommend raypsi.m0nkey? the 24 sided one or lower? I found a few amethyst and golden citrine ones on ebay. I know citrine is good for healing but not sure about it being in Vogel form.