Re: 12 sided Vogel Cut Crytstal

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 16, 2013
      From Vogel himself the Vogal cut should be water clear, with no color I seen sum that were smokey and citrine they might not meet Vogel's criteria

      -
    • cosmicbal
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 17, 2013
        I'd really like one of those for my heart. Keeps getting pounded, attacked, implanted, etc etc etc. Which would you recommend raypsi.m0nkey? the 24 sided one or lower? I found a few amethyst and golden citrine ones on ebay. I know citrine is good for healing but not sure about it being in Vogel form.