Re: [destroy_evil] Capitol

  • shari march
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 3, 2013
      I was commenting on the original post, not your addition. Sorry, should have made that more clear.

      ________________________________
      From: shari march shari_march@...>
      To: "destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com" destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Wednesday, January 2, 2013, 4:56 AM

      And no, not speaking of the political nonsense that is going on, although that may very well be affected.

      ________________________________
      From: loohon dogwood57@...>
      Subject: [destroy_evil] Capitol
      To: destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, December 30, 2012, 10:53 AM

      Feels like something freaky going on here:
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:United_States_Capitol_-_west_front.jpg
      Feel strong presence of our new allies from Arcturus.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 7, 2013
        If we are lucky they will mint that Trillion Dollar Coin n smurf the federal reserve.
        -