Re: [destroy_evil] Capitol

  • TJ
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2013
      I'd love to hear about those allies...

      Love, Tam

      --- On Sun, 12/30/12, loohon <dogwood57@...> wrote:

      From: loohon <dogwood57@...>
      Subject: [destroy_evil] Capitol
      To: destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, December 30, 2012, 10:53 AM

      Feels like something freaky going on here:
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:United_States_Capitol_-_west_front.jpg
      Feel strong presence of our new allies from Arcturus.

    • shari march
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2013
        There is a struggle going on. And it is of great importance.

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 2, 2013
          And no, not speaking of the political nonsense that is going on, although that may very well be affected.

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 3, 2013
            I'm well aware of more than the political nonsense, and it is affected because this works on many levels.  I wanted to hear about what the allies are doing.

            Fear not, and let yourself shine!

            It is time!

            Love, Tam

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 3, 2013
              I was commenting on the original post, not your addition. Sorry, should have made that more clear.

              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 7, 2013
                If we are lucky they will mint that Trillion Dollar Coin n smurf the federal reserve.
                -